OBJECTIVE - XYZ COMPANY
DIRECTOR OF NURSING
EDUCATION: XYZ University - School of Nursing
Registered Nurse - XYZ Community College, Nursing Program
Masters Degree in Education from XYZ University
Nursing Diploma from XYZ University
NURSING EXPERIENCE - 25 YEARS
Areas of Strength: Self-Directed - Clinical Management - Strong Team Building - Scheduling - Employee Recruitment
Quality Improvement - Hands-on Management - Calm Under Pressure - Adjust to Changing Conditions - Accountable
Excellent Problem Resolution - Organized and Detail Oriented - Knowledge of Government Regulations - Computer Savvy
Clear and Confident Communicator - Promote an Open-door Policy - Set the Highest Standards of Professionals
XYZ COMPANY. DATES
(Brief Company Description)
Recruited to this large skilled nursing facility to restructure a declining environment due to the financial health of the company (lack of standards/procedures and low employee morale). Full operational responsibilities, managed a $12.6MM annual budget and directed a nursing staff of 45 employees. Worked immediately with DSHS concerns and regulatory issues. Turned the facility around in a seven month timeline with renewed training and a proactive staff.
- Identified opportunities for growth and provided strategic directions toward accomplishing goals.
- Focused on the importance of resident's health and wellness, addressed dignity issues, enforced cleanliness and care.
- Reviewed revenue streams, tightened budgets, implemented proper billing structures.
- Launched two new programs that encouraged active participation between families and residents.
- Directed admissions and discharge, administered over emergencies and changes in care plans.
- Managed Patient Assessment, Clinical Education and facilities Infection Control.
- Achieved dramatic results in quality care, staff loyalty and facility profitability.
Multilingual: Fluent in English, Russian and Spanish
Registered Nurse - 7 Years, XYZ Hospital, Dallas, TX
Registered Nurse - 5 Years, XYZ Community Hospital, Dallas, TX